Monday, July 16, 2012

I won't give up

"When I look into your eyes,
It's like watching the night sky,
Or, the beautiful sun rise,
There so much they hold.."


An amazing song by Jason Mraz, that can stir anybody's heart. Lately, I've been struggling to find my inspiration, only to discover that it's been right here, in me.
When things get tough, this is the kind of song I want to listen to, because things will always get tough, but it's up to you as to how you comprehend that negative situation.




Do we think that that situation is enough to make us let somebody, who is our entire being, our better half go? Or do we really want to hold on to that special someone? If the going gets tough, are we willing to give up?


Well, my answer to these questions would be "no". To quote Gary, a character from the T..V Series, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. , "For me, I was lucky enough to have found someone I wanna spend the rest of my life with.." These T.V shows, songs, say so much, it amazes me at times.


Does God know we're worth it? Did He get us together so that we learn from each other and then let each other go? Or is His plan something else? That is something we cannot fathom. However, with full faith in Him and in love, will we still give up? 


Sometimes, it only takes that special someone in our life to make us realize that nothing matters in this life more than him/her. That special someone is our beginning, and our end. Just like this picture, that special someone is the beautiful sunrise in our life. They make us learn about our mistakes, our differences with each other, differences within, love, faith, trust, support, care, life..


Do we love someone with our full heart just to let them go one fine day because we were too afraid and weak to hold on? Just because we couldn't cope up with our own life? Just because we couldn't make peace with our small shortcomings? My answer would again be, "no". 


Would we still be here, waiting, holding onto our special someone? 
Because we all have the courage to mould ourselves, to accept our mistakes and to be happy, with them.Because they're our soul, our life. Our way to God. And God has made us tough, tough enough to hold on.




 Everybody deserves to be happy. Everybody deserves love. You. Me.
 Life is Beautiful, with them, which is why, "I won't give up.."


"No, I won't give up, on, us,
Even if the skies get rough.."



P.S: Thank you for reading this! 
Stay light! Stay Happy!

1 comment:

  1. its been a while, but what a lovely post, and so well written too! :)

    ReplyDelete