Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Journey

People come and people go from our lives. You experience new things. Start over anew. But some people come into your life with all their glory to remain embedded in your mind and heart forever. These people become your gems in life. They're there to share every fear, every happiness and every tear. After going through so much, we find out that the friends we make throughout this journey, who become your gems are the ones who stay for eternity. They become such a part and parcel of every new experience that you have :)


Reading Harry Potter for the first time at the age of 10, gave me certain notions about friendship. And I'm glad to say I still retain those notions. I still think of friendship in it's purest form. It has only been possible because of my gems. A big Thank You! to all of my friends for making life so much more fun and so much more wonderful.. :) You guys will always be my gems,
 My Magic Beans.. :)






PS: Thank you for reading this!
Stay light, stay happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment