Friday, March 11, 2011

Enchanted

The first time I saw him. The first time our eyes met. The first time he held my hand. The first time he held me in his arms. All of it enchanted me. Sometimes when you think of all the memories you are in fact enchanted. The memories get you wondering as to how loving someone could be so fulfilling. How your own love story could feel like a fairytale come true, which makes your heart alight with happiness..gives you wings..like the feeling of serenity when the first rain of the season falls on your face..the first cold breeze brushing across your face.


The sun rays falling on his face through the window. The smile he gets every time he looks at me. His fingers running across my face, looking for stray hair. The feeling of peace that engulfs my heart when I'm with him. All of that leaves me enchanted. All you want to do is look at him. All day. Hold his hand. Have the silly smile on and sketch your future with him. Feel happy. Feel happy with him..


The twinkle in his eyes when he says "I love you". The sound of his heart beat when I put my head on his chest. The feel of his hand on my face. The way he hugs me when I'm in tears..comforting me..giving me strength..
The longing to see him in the middle of the night. Thanking God for him. Every flawless emotion. That makes my heart skip a beat..


 It all leaves me Enchanted..





No comments:

Post a Comment